Updated: Apr 25
These cinnamon biscuits were a favorite recipe in my household. I made them for my boyfriend for the first time a few weeks ago. He asked why there wasn't frosting, and I told him you don't need frosting. He was skeptical at first, but after one bite he was quite mistaken!
1/2 cup brown sugar (dark or light brown sugar is fine)
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 tube refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (12 oz. or 16 oz. works)
1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2) In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon. Have an additional bowl ready for the melted butter/margarine.
3) Separate biscuits; dip the top of each in butter/margarine, then in the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
4) Place sugared side up on an ungreased baking sheet.
5) Bake for 6-8 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.